For the first time ever managers can now also experience CM Season Live™, a brand new way to play the game and prove your worth as a manager.
PEGI Rating: 3 and up
- 3D Match Engine - The match engine has undergone a radical overhaul with the result, a bespoke fully-animated match engine with over 500 individual player animations. Seven different camera angles, replays and the ability to record and re-watch matches means you will never miss any of the action unfolding on the pitch.
- Set Piece Creator - This brand new feature enables managers to create completely bespoke Set Pieces. You can call upon all the individual strengths of your squad members to produce the perfectly executed free kick. The creator splits the set piece into a number of stages so managers can fine tune every crucial step from passing direction, cross/chips and runs to coordinating your defence when a corner is taken against you.
- Scouting Network - Scouting for new players is now a much more accessible feature and attractive prospect in Championship Manager 2010. Managers are given a world map view of their knowledge of different countries and expenditure allocation. Scouts report back the up and coming star players from around the world allowing you to dedicate more of your time to other areas.
- Drill Training - Managers can now set up drills to see how their players match up against each other – shooting, crossing, practice matches and much more all shown in the spectacular three dimensional match engine.
- CM Season Live - This is the most exciting and innovative new feature to be unveiled in Championship Manager 2010 which we are especially proud of. A first in the football management genre, CM Season Live is a monthly downloadable update which brings you all the latest events from the world of football, dropping you into the action at key defining moments in the season.
- Mail and Media - A huge range of messaging in the game enables you to have far greater access to information and news from within the game's world of football. Broadcasting real media references, the latest CM news system delivers in a wide variety of ways. The user gets all the information and news that's relevant to their game in order to maximise their potential as a manager.
- Dynamic Display Window - A dynamically updated display window brings a real world likeness to the user. Managers will be able to look out on the latest league tables, fixtures, top goal scorers and more from their in-game football world. Coverage from every part of the globe will appear throughout the game on every screen. It's the complete picture.
- ProZone - An exclusive feature to the CM series, ProZone continues to evolve to enable users to access highly detailed, post-match analysis on their players. With full stats on their own team and the opposition, the manager has the complete picture of personal and team performances to aid their decisions. Providing data on every pass, run, shot and more, ProZone is the analysis tool, putting CM in the real football world. Professional managers use ProZone on a daily basis. It doesn't get any more real than this.
- Processor: Intel 3GHz P4 or dual core Intel / AMD equivalent
- Memory: 1GB
- Graphics: Direct X 9 compatible. 128MB nVidia FX 5600, ATi Radeon 9800 or equivalent
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c Compatible
- OS: XP SP2/Vista
- HDD: 3GB plus additional space for Season Live™